Saturday, March 27, 2010

People can be so stupid....

This afternoon, Bob and I took the girls to Lowes and a local nursery (plants haha) .

At Lowes, I was pushing the girls in the stroller as Bob was shopping. We were stopped by the paparazzi so many times! We had one woman come up to me and say, "OH MY.. My daughter has one baby that she can barely handle and you have three." Then she touched my arm and leaned into me and said, "Is everything okay?" After I got over my shock, I started laughing and said, "Yes, we are fine."

I mean, what was I supposed to say to that? It was actually pretty funny though.

But then when we were in line, one woman was lucky I didn't smack her upside her head. She looked at the girls in the stroller with a look of disgust on her face. Seriously, how can you look disgusted with three cute toddlers in front of you!? She asked me... Did you do this on your own? I knew she was trying to find out if we used fertility treatments. I wasn't going to answer the way she wanted me to. So I looked at Bob in front of us and pointed to him and said, "I had some help and he's right there." LOL... Then rude no class lady said, "My daughter works at a fertility clinic and I was so afraid she was going to have "that" happen. And when she said the word, "that," she was pointing at my girls again with her ugly rude face.

Thankfully, we were done paying so I just gave her a dirty look, shook my head, and walked away.

She's lucky that I've decided NOT to respond to rude people. There are a million things I could say, but I don't want to get into the habit of snapping at people or saying something that I would later regret saying in front of my children. So I'm just not saying anything!

When we went to the nursery, we got nothing but smiles and nice comments. I love it when the good outnumbers the bad! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a HORRID woman! I have tears in my eyes! Ugh! She needs her you know what to be kicked really hard! How rude...and seriously, how can you look like that at 3 beautiful happy darling girls? And why is it her business that you have triplets? And if her daughter works in a fertility clinic, you would think she would hear the sad stories of infertile women who only have ONE way of getting pregnant. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete