Welcome to my day. It was one of those days when the girls all wanted me at the same time...over...and over...and over...and over....again... until bedtime. As I've shared, we are transitioning to one nap, which obviously, isn't going too well. The girls have been super fussy and this mommy doesn't know if she made the right decision to make the switch. I'm trying to stick to it for at least a week, but if you were at my house today....uh... you wouldn't have stayed very long. I thought I was going to lose my mind. All of my tricks didn't work and I had Sophia pretty much attached to my hip for most of the day. It was just an overall exhausting day.
It was a day when I needed MY Mommy! And yes, she delivered!
(Also, this picture was taken for a reason.....which I will explain at a later date!)


Oh my. See what a good mommy you are...they love you soooo much! :)
ReplyDelete