Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We found ducks!


My friend Deana has BBB triplets who are 19 months old. I love that we live so close to each other. (Bonus is that we are each other's personal Starbucks delivery person!)

Yesterday, we found an awesome walking trail near our neighborhood that is right next to a creek that has ducks. The kids really enjoyed being out and seeing all the ducks and birds. There was lots of pointing and quacking going on between our trios! We've decided that this needs to be a regular activity. It breaks up an otherwise monotonous afternoon! So much fun!

In other awesome news.... Bob and I have decided that his work schedule needs to change. For the past two years, he's been going into the office around 9am and not coming home until almost 7pm. That doesn't give me any help with dinner or baths, and he doesn't get to spend much time with the girls before they go to bed. This later schedule was working for us for most of the last couple of years since he'd have me sleep in late if the girls woke me up a lot at night. It's now a rare occasion if one of them wakes up in the middle of the night! So now, he'll going to the office much earlier and will be home in time for dinner every night! I am so excited about this! Can I get a WOO HOO?!

1 comment: