A couple of days ago, the girls enjoyed their first play date outside of our home. A friend of mine has boy/girl twins just 6 days younger than the girls. We've had a couple of play dates with them at our house, but this was the first time we had a play date at their house. We had such a good time. Morgan wasn't shy and just jumped right into their toys. Rachel took a few minutes before she was all over the room. Sophia took a bit longer. She hung out (meaning ON) with me for quite some time. Then she would crawl a few feet away and then come back to me, each time going just a little further away from me. They did so great until just after lunch. Rachel and Sophia didn't take their morning nap that day, so after eating, they were just DONE. I was sad to have to leave early but the girls really needed to sleep.
Overall, I would call it a success. Plus, could those five babies be any cuter???
(Oh and I totally ripped this photo off of my friend's blog. What can I say? She's a fabulous photographer!)


You can rip a picture off my blog any time. :)
ReplyDelete