Our girls love this Laugh and Learn playhouse. I do have to say, I love it too. I especially love that I found it used and only paid $20 for it! Every time I want or need something for the girls, it's almost guaranteed that someone in my triplet mom's group has it and is ready to pass it on to another family. What would I do without my fellow MoM's?
Anyway, whenever I give the girls a little snack of Cheerios or Puffs, or whatever... I always put it somewhere in their play area. The best place is at the bottom of the ball chute of their playhouse. They love it. I pour in a snack and they come crawling (or walking on their knees) right over to it and start chowing down! I think its adorable.
So about a week ago, one of our helpers was over, and I did what I always do when the girls need a snack....I poured it right into the little area on their favorite toy. Well, our helper busted out laughing.....(and I still don't know what to call them on this blog...a helper, a friend, or use their name..anyway...) .. So she was laughing so hard. Naturally, I asked her what was so funny. She said that when I poured the Cheerios, it reminded her of little puppies. Their owner pours their food in a dish and the puppy comes running to eat. The girls know where the snack is going when they see Mommy come in with the Cheerios. They follow me and start chowing down as soon as that first Cheerio hits the plastic.
When I realized she was right and it was kinda like feeding your pet...... I started laughing so hard I had some tears! It was hilarious looking at it from her prospective.
Here are a few pics of me "feeding my little pets." Hahahahaha....
Morgan munching away
It was a rainy day out....And yes, sometimes they throw all the food out of the little tray and eat it off the carpet! Hurry call CPS...I let my kids eat Cheerios off of "gasp" the floor!
Morgan loves to crawl through that door. That's Rachel next to her. Usually, Sophia is trying to shut the door when Morgan tries to crawl through. Instead, Sophia is distracted by the rain!


Oh your puppies are adorable! I love that little house, too!
ReplyDeleteI always let me kids eat Cheerios off the carpet. It's not like a 1-year old is going to keep them in a bowl!
ReplyDelete