Morgan and Sophia were asleep by 12:15, but Rachel didn't fall asleep until 1pm. My hope is that when they wake up we can do milk and a snack, then head out the door to the pharmacy and be home by 4pm when one of my friends is coming over. I have no idea how long they will sleep.
I'm really trying to decide what to do here. This morning wasn't the best morning we've had, but it wasn't terrible. I think we might be ready to make the 2 to 1 nap switch. It might actually be better for us. With their schedule the way it has been, with the two naps, the only time I can leave the house with the girls is around 11:30am after lunch, and then we need to be back home by 1:30 for milk and their nap. If I could get them to be okay with just one nap per day, we could get up, have breakfast.....and have the entire morning for outings, play dates, or whatever we want to do. Then we'd come home, have lunch, and it would be nap time. Rumor has it that when they go to one nap, its a longer nap too.....which would rock my world! haha...
I'm interested in seeing how they sleep tonight. If they go to sleep earlier and wake up at 5am, then I'm not going to count this day a success. 5am would just mean they'd need a morning nap.
This is one of those times, when I think....wow, those mothers of singletons sure have it easy. But then quad moms would be laughing at me saying I have it easy, so I won't go there!
Well, if I'm going to make an afternoon outing, I better go get myself and the diaper bag ready. I have no idea when I turn into a pumpkin again! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment