They LOVED it!
Here are Sophia, Rachel, and Morgan having fun on the swings!
We're so lucky to have such a nice park within walking distance of our house. The weather has been so beautiful that we've been able to enjoy a lot of family time outdoors. We look forward to the day when the girls start walking. There's a lot of grass and area to explore here. We're wondering how the two of us will chase three toddlers in an open space like this, but at least we know we can run faster than them right now! I think we'll have to do a lot of uh....taking turns in and out of the stroller! For now, we are just really enjoying the swings and the time together.
The day before, Bob and I got to go out to lunch (for our Valentines day) while my mom and nephew watched the kiddos. It had been quite some time since we had been on a "date." We went out for some yummy mexican food at On The Border, followed by a trip to Home Depot and Lowes. We're finally replacing our countertop range in the kitchen. We've been wanting to since we moved into this house, but just hadn't gotten to it yet. After a small kitchen fire (started by yours truly), Bob was finally convinced that the current range we have is faulty. Seriously!!! That thing flames so high when you turn it on....and it is 20 years old. So yeah, it has turned into a safety hazard. We're also replacing the old slippery linoleum floor in there too. I figure while everything is torn out, it will be a good time to finally get some paint on the walls as well. I can't wait to see it all finished. It will look like a new room!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! My pillow is calling my name so I shall call it a night!



Oooo...could you please take 'before' and 'after' pics of the kitchen and do a post?? I love home improvement stuff! Yes, I know...I'm a geek. ;)
ReplyDeleteOf course I will be Megan!!! I can't wait to get started.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it all done up right! :) I know you had fun at the park and HD, but you really should have gone to Cold Stone instead....Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm all for the before n after pics too. :) the girls are too stinkin cute in those swings.. love the smiles!
ReplyDelete