This is what happens every time Elmo's World comes on. They could be really into playing with a toy, or chasing each other around.....but as soon as the La, La, La, La...Elmo's World comes on, they stop whatever they are doing and turn their attention to the little red monster. So cute!
I let the girls watch Sesame Street every evening after dinner. If it's bath night, they watch right after their bath. I won't apologize for it. By this time of the day, this Mommy is completely exhausted and ready to call it a night. After 15 diaper changes (and 3 more before they go to bed), preparing bottles, meals, cleaning up after the meals..... chasing them all over the house all day..... and just trying to keep up... I think I can justify a bit of downtime before they go to bed.
Plus, they love it. Just look at them. I'm such a proud Mama!


Too funny! At least ALL three are into it. Such a small thing, but a HUGE blessing. Rock on Elmo!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is adorable. I can't wait to hug those girls!!!
ReplyDelete