Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Boring.....

I am really not doing a good job at this "blogging every day in June thing" that I wanted to do. Oh well. By the time I get the girls bathed and in bed, I'm exhausted. Then I have to wash dishes and clean up a bit, not to mention try and get loads and loads of laundry folded. Oh the life of a mommy. haha....

The good news... I'm down 23 pounds since my pre-op surgery appointment. I've been sticking to my healthy diet and exercise regimen for the past 6 weeks. I've had maybe 5 "cheat" meals where I've splurged, but I have been getting right back on track the next meal. I used to let one cheat meal throw me off for weeks at a time, and of course that is why I gained so much over the last year. So I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. It's a nice change! I just feel so much healthier. Also, here's a record... I haven't had a coke since May 5th!

We're enjoying a break from therapy. It's kind of nice not having specific plans each week. We were able to make it to one of the play dates today that my multiples group has each month. We usually always miss it because of our busy schedule, so it was nice to get out and have some fun. Morgan is such a stealth little thief though. She stole my friend's son's snack and sippy cup and took off with them. Stinker... She also took a hat from another little boy. I think I need to step up her time outs at home when she takes things from Rachel or Sophia. She just doesn't do it very often at home. It's usually when we're out of the house. I need to keep an extra eye on her. Sophia took a little time to warm up to the play area we were in, but once she did, she was unstoppable. I was really proud of the girls for climbing to the highest spot on the play structure and going down the big slide. Okay, I was proud but terrified they would fall at the same time. Thankfully, the majority of the moms there were from our club so we all keep an eye out for each other's kiddos.

Time for me to get some sleep. My trainer has been kicking my ass lately and I have an appointment with him tomorrow. I must say though.... I love that I am getting out of the house and that I get to take a little time to do something just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment