Two weeks ago, the girls enjoyed a really fun day at the park. As I mentioned before, we all got sick just a couple of days after the fun. I'm not one to place blame on a specific activity and say that's where we got our cold, but these pictures speak a thousand words!
Morgan takes after her mommy. She likes guys with some meat on their bones! She simply couldn't resist this big green caterpillar climbing monster-ish thingamajiggy. She spent a lot of time getting very personal with it's face. It didn't matter how much I tried to redirect her attention to something else. She would always run right back to this thing's face and kiss it. She's an open mouth kisser too.... Lots of licking! I thought I had a picture of her actually kissing it, but it wasn't on my camera when I uploaded the park pics. I must have deleted it by mistake. Bummer!
So here she is getting to know her new boyfriend. She's about to go in for the kiss. Pucker up slimy!
Here she is after I told her, "no kissing." She's like........ "I already did mom and I'll do it again, get over it." GOSH!
We mostly recovered from the germs within about a week. Poor little Morgan did not. Well, she got better for about a day and then she developed a worse cough and congestion. I took her in to see her pediatrician and she is currently taking her first ever round of antibiotics. Her cold turned into a sinus infection. Poor girl has been miserable with the sickies! Thankfully, she should be nice and healthy again within a few days!
I guess that's what happens when you go around kissing playground equipment. I hope she learned her lesson. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment