We had to figure out a way to pay for all those diapers and cans of formula so we had to really look at our budget. We were so busy and sleep deprived and realized we almost never used our cell phones/ Bob's iphone. So we got rid of them (and sold Bob's iphone) and bought these crappy little pre-paid things for around $200 a year. We thought, why not?
I've been using this horrible phone for two years now. For the first year, I really didn't care at all. I was too busy to ever use my phone for anything other than necessity. For the past, oh I'd say about 6 months, I have loathed the crappy phone so much. It stopped ringing so I'd miss calls and I couldn't text with it. I missed texting. And there were so many times when I wished I had my camera with me when out with the girls.
So I've spent the last 6 months dreaming about a better phone. Today, Bob surprised me with this!!!!!
It's the new HTC EVO Shift 4G. WOOO HOOOOO! Hubby did good! It feels so good to FINALLY have a real phone. I'm so excited that I had to blog about it. I'm okay with being a nerd because now I am a nerd with a cool new phone!
I love this guy!





No comments:
Post a Comment