Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who's bright idea was this?

I just finished week one of school. I have fifteen more weeks to go. It's going to be just a bit more work than I thought it was. I don't know why I got the bright idea to take two classes while taking care of (gasp) 19 month old triplets. (Can you believe the girls will be 19 months old in jus a couple of days?!)

I'm determined though. Well that, and I spent over $500 paying for the classes and the books so I am going to finish these classes no matter what! Too bad I didn't feel that way when my mom was paying for school back when I was 18. Sorry Mommy!

I've been studying or doing homework almost every single night since the first week started. My original plan was to do the school work during nap time, but that quickly fizzled out. I'm too busy doing laundry, washing dishes, eating lunch, folding clothes, or even trying to sneak in a shower while they sleep. I just can't focus during the day. This night time studying thing is really going to cut into my Fall tv line up. HA! Good thing Dancing with the Stars has a terrible cast this season.

As challenging as it may be to do this, I'm happy that I'm doing it!

Hopefully, I'll still be able to say that ten weeks from now when I'm burnt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment