Welcome to our day. The girls are just a few days shy of 20 months old. I simply cannot believe that in just four short little months, we'll be celebrating their second birthday! They have grown so much. It's unbelievable. In the Spring, I was going through their clothes and put some size 18 month stuff away to use this Fall. I was just SURE they wouldn't be in a bigger size even though they would be older than 18 months. The girls have always just seemed small to me. Imagine my shock when I pulled these clothes out and realized there was no way any of them would fit. Not even Rachel! The girls are so tall now! I cannot believe I've been buying clothes in the 24 month and 2T sizes.
Anyway... Just wanted to share some cute pics of the girls that I snapped a few days ago. Here are Rachel and Sophia fighting over their new laugh and learn chair. My dad picked this up at a yard sale and gave it to the girls. They LOVE it and fight over it all day. It's too funny.
Morgan offering me some juice from her sippy.
Our happy little Rachel
Sophia playin with the pig and cow puppets and making a silly face
I tried to get a pic of all three looking at me. They were out of "position" as soon as I backed up to try and take the picture. *sigh*
I know I write about our hard days more often than not. I tend to use this blog as an outlet for me as well as a journal about the girls. I like to keep it real and write about the raw truth and not just the peaches and creme part. The truth is, there are days when I want to pull all of my hair out and run away. That's real life.
The truth is, whenever I am away from my girls for just a few hours, I miss them like crazy. I love seeing their smiling little faces. I love it when I lay down on the couch, they all climb on me and we snuggle up and watch one of their shows together. I love it when I open the door when they wake up in the morning or after nap and they start running back and forth in their cribs with excitement and hold their arms up for me. Even though this is the hardest job I've ever had, I wouldn't trade it for the world. My girls ARE my world!





No comments:
Post a Comment