Friday, September 24, 2010
How do you think high chair boot camp is going?
Yeah.... It's not going so well. We really did give it our "all" for quite some time. This pic shows an excessive amount of food on the floor. We had a rough day today. lol... They did learn a little from the boot camp. Usually, they only toss about a quarter of what you see here.
They know not to throw food. Sometimes it's a lot. Sometimes it's a little. Once in a while, it's none at all. It depends on whether I'm trying to get them to taste a new food or not. Either way, we just stopped taking them out of their chairs. We're almost done with the initial evaluations for the therapy that they're going to receive. So far, I love the therapists we have met. All three of them are such a good fit for our family. They know about the issues we've had getting the girls to eat and how picky they are, and they are excited to help us. I'm going to hang on until we can get some advice that applies to where my girls are with their development. I think we'll be more successful that way!
Stay tuned.... One of these days, I'm going to post a pic of clean NEW tile floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment