So Rachel has been sleeping through the night every night for around two weeks. Don't go jumping up and down just yet... She is sleeping through the night in her swing. That's right... in her SWING! The good part about this is that we have cut out the 11pm-ish bottle that she would always wake up for. She doesn't wake up for it anymore. I've been enjoying more sleep. I'm still anemic, so I've been enjoying this sleep! Plans are being made to get her into her crib....you know...kinda like a new years resolution. haha... Whatever.. I'm just happy I'm getting better sleep and so is she.
Sleep isn't what this post is about though. Rachel did wake up around 11pm, but this time it wasn't for a bottle. She had pooped a nice big messy one. Poor little baby has the poopies along with some gas so I guess that is what woke her up. I took her downstairs to change her diaper. She still sleeps in our bedroom so I wasn't about to take her in the girls' room and change her there. Anyway... as I'm changing her, she rips this loud adult sounding fart.... and then looked up at me with her big smiley grin and LAUGHED! Giggled like it was the funniest thing she has ever heard. I'm not even sure if she knows that she is the one who made that funny noise! It was just the cutest thing.
Laughing at farts.... She is definitely her mother's daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woohooo!!!!! There's that Noxon blood! LMAO! Poop and farts are totally amusing, I'm glad Rachel can appreciate that!
ReplyDelete