Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our first Christmas



Yes, I am a little late posting this as Christmas was just about one week ago. But once again, I'm going to play the triplets card.

We had a wonderful first Christmas as a family. The girls were spoiled by so many. I think we have enough toys to run a daycare center. It was really fun watching the girls tear through the wrapping paper and try to eat the bows. They didn't care about the toys as much as they liked the wrapping paper. Morgan especially...She just wanted to taste it as fast as possible before Mommy and Daddy would take it away.

All in all, it was exactly what I could have imagined! We feel so blessed to have our three perfect little baby girls!

AND... the hubby...well he spoiled mommy with a diamond heart necklace. Good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment