Morgan is on the move... seriously! She has figured out how to crawl and now she is going after anything and everything she wants. We finally set up the "baby jail." She's funny. She will crawl over to the edge of it, grab the side of the gate and look at me and fuss. She wants OUT! There is so much to explore and her parents are apparently limiting her creativity. HA! She's really cute though. You can tell she is so proud of herself for moving around!

This pic was taking a few weeks ago. (left to right...Morgan, Sophia, Rachel) They crack me up just rolling around and grabbing their toys...looking at each other.. They are really discovering each other. Its fun to watch. Well okay..it's not fun to watch when mobile Morgan crawls right over to her sisters and grabs their pacis and their faces. When Morgan is in the baby jail...(haha otherwise known as their play yard), I will put Sophia and Rachel in their exersaucers and then switch them up. I try to keep Morgan from tormenting her sisters! hehehehe.... I know she just sees them as play things right now!
I love this pic. Sophia and Rachel are like...Hey..you look like me. Wait no...you look like ME! So cute how they have their hands on each other like they are connected. This pic is just priceless!
So we have Morgan crawling, Sophia is almost up on all fours and she rocking like she wants to crawl. She is just starting to stretch out to try and grab something she wants. That's how Morgan started so I think Sophia will be next. Rachel...she is just funny. She is up almost on all fours too but somehow she always ends up moving backwards. They are all very curious and really discovering everything around them. Oh and they LOVE their daily walks. (Okay well almost daily.) I'm loving that the weather is cooling off because I can take them for walks any time of the day and I don't have to worry about it being too hot outside. I LOVE the triple jogger we have. I'm not saying I actually jog with it...speed walk really. Its a 50 pound stroller with three babies it it!!! Not so easy to push up this hill we have around the corner....good work out though.
Okay time for me to hit the sack! For some reason, the girls are waking up more at night much to my dismay. Morgan and Sophia were sleeping through the night pretty good and Rachel was the only one keeping me up.....the last three nights have been nothing short of awful and sleep deprived. I think maybe they are going through a growth spurt.
I'm going to take some 8 month pics soon that I will be posting. I can't believe my wittle babies are 8 months old! Yikes!




oh my goodness.. i LOVE the pic of Sophia and Rachel! too cute :)
ReplyDeleteDo you think the waking up could be teething too? I know with Justus teething he would start waking up at night, but he was all around more fussy during the day too. He has two teeth on the bottom now! Just thought Thought I might run that idea by you. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the girls are already 8 months either!!! My little guy is 7 months already! Geesh, time flies huh!?!
They are the cutest! <3 I can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDelete