Rachel has been up since 1AM (it is now past 3AM). I gave her a bottle and then it was apparently play time. I can't put her back in the girls' room because she'll wake her sisters. I want to jump out the freakin window! This crying it out crap is total bull if you ask me. How long am I supposed to listen to this. I've read the books and blah blah freakin blah.... the books say let her be and she'll fall asleep eventually.
Oh yeah?
NOT MY BABY!
I've given her tylenol in case its teething. I tried the swing... Neither worked.
Now she is screaming in the pack n play and has been for over 45 minutes.
I hate to sound selfish, but if I don't start getting more sleep soon I'm going to have to be admitted to a loony bin. Last night, even Morgan and Sophia woke up a couple of times and they are usually really good "sleep through the night-ers!"
How in the world do I get this baby to sleep through the night? At almost 9 months old, this is getting ridiculous!
This is the hardest thing I've ever done. The sleep deprivation is unreal. The long days caring for them is harder than I ever imagined. I love my girls so much and I wouldn't trade having triplets for anything, but OH MY GOSH...... I don't know how many more sleepless nights and long days I can take!
I need a mommy break!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment