We've decided our little Morgan is gifted. She recently started putting her own paci into her mouth........which WOW..makes our life a lot easier. Also, she is getting really really close to holding her own bottle.
She surprised us a few days ago and started reaching for the spoon we feed her solids with. We decided to go ahead and hand it to her to see what she would do. She was so cute. She grabbed it and shoved it right into her mouth....then looked at us like.."yay, I can do it!"
So here she is.....Gimme that spoon Daddy!!!!
She surprised us a few days ago and started reaching for the spoon we feed her solids with. We decided to go ahead and hand it to her to see what she would do. She was so cute. She grabbed it and shoved it right into her mouth....then looked at us like.."yay, I can do it!"
So here she is.....Gimme that spoon Daddy!!!!

Don't worry..I can do it Mommy! (as Rachel looks on in awe!)

See....peas...I did it!!!!

And here she is sitting up all on her own! She's the only one right now who can sit alone for longer than one minute. Sophia's record is about 30 seconds. Little Rachel's record is about 10 seconds!! They are all getting so close though!
Hey Mommy, look...I am sitting all by myself!!!!! I'm so cute!
So yep, she's our little star for the moment! We think since she is the fraternal triplet, she feels the need to be a little more advanced than her sisters!!! hahahahahaha.......



That's freaking adorable!
ReplyDelete