Sunday, September 6, 2009

First trip to the park

We decided we need to start getting the girls out of the house more often. We thought what better place than the park. We were so excited to try them out on the little baby swings. They loved it!!!!

Sophia was the first to try it out. She loved it!!! When Daddy started pushing her, she had the biggest smile. (Which I failed to capture on camera in time...but she's too cute anyway!)


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

We think Morgan liked it the best. She smiled the whole time. That's our big girl!


Push me faster Daddy!!!!!


Here is Rachel waiting her turn to ride.


She didn't like it as much as the other girls. But...I think that is because she is smaller and uh... Daddy didn't sit her up as much as maybe she should have. We talked about maybe bringing a towel or a blanket next time to take up some room for her!!!


We took a little break and sat at a picnic table for a while. Bob was playing peek-a-boo with the girls (with his hat) and they LOVED IT!!! Sophia and Rachel were giggling so hard. It was super cute! Morgan was smiling but not laughing.... She has her dad's personality for sure!
While Bob was entertaining Sophia and Rachel, I was playing with Morgan. Look at those beautiful eyes!!!


Just hanging out in their stroller. (Or one of their strollers....hehehehe....Since I admit I have a stroller addiction!!)
We had so much fun today that we're going to go again tomorrow. We drove around our area today looking for parks that had three baby/toddler swings instead of just two....but no such luck yet. We're going to keep looking!!! Don't they know that triplets need three swings? hahaha....Oh and we just recently realized that the big huge triple jogger FITS in the back of the van!!! It opens up so many possibilities for us!!!

In other news... Last night was the girls' first night in their own room. Needless to say, I didn't sleep the best. Morgan did great. I didn't hear a peep out of her. Sophia needed a little paci patrol around 3am. (However...just today, Sophia grabbed her paci on her exersaucer and just popped that sucker into her mouth. I was so proud!) Rachel....well she just needs me more than the other two at night. She was awake from 11pm until almost 1am. I fed her, but she just wouldn't go back to sleep. Ugh!!! I hope that doesn't happen again tonight. She has had nights where she sleeps all the way through, so here's to hoping!

Hope ya'll are enjoying your Labor Day weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment