Saturday, September 5, 2009

The girls' room...

Today was a big day. We moved the girls into their own room. I think I'm going to cry when I go to bed tonight. I LOVED having them in our room. But...I know it's time for them to have their own space. Maybe we will all sleep better. I doubt it....but I'm just sayin!

We're not completely done with their room decor. It's painted. The wallpaper border is up. We still need to remove the blinds and get some sort of child proof window coverings. Also, since their room is upstairs, we need a window guard. I also need to get some cute pics or something on the walls. We had trouble fitting everything in there. We might need to make some adjustments once they are more mobile. I worry a lot about a crib being near a window, but we will have a window guard up soon. (Meaning bars on the window...they have safety bars that can be removed easily by an adult in the case of a fire) Anyway.... Here it is for now.



See... Its a tight squeeze! Ahh, life with triplets!

Here's a shot of the paint color and the super cute wall paper border.

Now I need to start looking for wall hangings. I'm not going to do their names over their cribs since there really isn't space for that. Plus, I think everyone does that anyway. I will figure something out. The room did turn out cuter than I thought it would with three cribs in it. We're turning the downstairs living room into a play room for the girls so their bedroom is just for sleeping.

Up next? Now that they are in their own space...........Nap boot camp! We are terrible nappers and I need for that to change. I tried nap boot camp last week but I gave in because we just didn't have the right space for them. Now...its ON!

2 comments:

  1. :) I remember nap bootcamp.. I wish you all the emotional strength and resolve in the world, Momma!!

    the room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their room is so cheerful! Best looking orphanage ever....hehehe. How did the first night go?

    ReplyDelete