Sunday, July 25, 2010

A fun day in the country!

We had another fun day out in the country visiting Grammie and Grandpa. (Bob's parents) We love going to their house. They have a fabulous property, and the girls just love exploring it. We left bright and early at 8am and after a stop at Starbucks, we were there by around 9am. It was a little chilly at first, but then it warmed up fast! We had so much fun.

Grammie bought the girls a pool just like the one we have at home!




But once again, the girls' favorite thing was the water fountain on the front porch. This time, they got right in it. Who needs a swimming pool when you have one of these?

Here's Rachel playing in the grass. She's practicing her skater poses for when she starts lessons next year. hahahahahahaha.....


Morgan contemplating her next move. Shall I go pull the dog's hair again or should I try and eat a rock? Hmmm... decisions!

Sophia chasing the ball. She loved it!

The girls had a great time playing ball with Daddy!
We can't wait to go and visit again! Hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read your blog in a long time (or any blog in a long time) becaues life has been so crazy. I just caught up on your life. You are such a good Mommy and I'm so proud of you for getting out of the house with the kids. I can't imagine how difficult that is with triplets. You're doing a great job and your girls are darling!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete