A few days ago, we had a really fun play date at my friend Jen's house. She has triplet girls who are about a month older than my girls. They were really fun to watch together. Jen has a big one story home so the girls got to run all over her house. They loved every second of it. We can't wait to do it again!I wish we lived closer to Jen and her girls. They live in a college town about 40 minutes from us. It was kind of strange for me to go there at first. An old friend, that unfortunately I'm not friends with anymore, lived there so I used to be in that area more often. I have a better reason to go there now...... PLAY DATES!
It's sad to say, but I feel so lost on the mornings we don't have play dates or other plans. The girls get bored very easily, and when they're bored we're all fussy! I've been taking them for drives or on walks around our neighborhood. Yesterday, we went to the mall. I'm trying to stay busy without it costing us a lot of money. Thankfully, we always find something fun, which is nice!


No comments:
Post a Comment