The girls had their first trip to the zoo today. I can honestly say I felt like one of the attractions. hehehehe... We got a lot of comments, but they were all nice ones. We also ran into several people I know. It was kinda funny. My neice was there with us and told me that I know "everyone" at the zoo. hehehe...
We had kind of a rough start. The girls were doing a lot of fussing. I always think we are thirty seconds away from a triple meltdown when they do that. We had a picnic lunch and then they turned into happy toddlers! I wasn't starving them either. They had had a nice breakfast and I fed them crackers in the van on the way. Oh well. I was glad that they seemed to enjoy themselves. They didn't really notice the animals, but still enjoyed being outside.
I'm glad to have that first trip to the zoo under our belt. We had fun, but I probably won't take them back again for a few more months. I can see them getting more excited about the animals by the end of the Summer!
A big thanks to my mom and neice for helping me today! We also met my friend and her kiddos there. Fun times!
Overall, I'm saying the trip was a success!


I don't know how I missed this! :o) I'm so glad the girls (and you) had fun and that people were sweet about your THREE toddlers. Hehe. How could anyone be anything but sweet about it? They are the most adorable girls in the whole entire universe.
ReplyDelete