Just this morning, Sophia stopped ignoring this half of the couch. We've had the couch up against the gate for um.... pretty much the whole time we've had the gate. We knew we'd have to do something about it eventually, we just didn't know it would be this soon. She was trying to pull herself OVER the gate. Yeah...wouldn't have been so good if she landed head first on the tile floor below! Bob was at work, so I had to get creative fast.........Here are some pics of our monkeys and the new look of their playroom.
I had to arrange the pieces of the couch in a weird way. It was the safest way. If I had turned that chaise lounge around, it would have created a little tunnel area that I'm sure they would fight over and get stuck in! Oh joy!
So our living room/playroom will just have to look a little funny until further notice! At least the girls think it's fun to climb all over the couch now. It's a whole new jungle gym for them!
Just call me SUPERMOM.... for moving all that furniture all by my lonesome!


SUPERMOM. :)
ReplyDelete