I spent so much time sorting through clothes and tagging clothes and preparing for my moms club clothing and equipment sale that was this past weekend. I didn't realize so much work goes into these sales. I volunteered to help all day long too. As exhausting as it was, I did have a good time. I always enjoy being around my friends from my club. I wish I had made a little more money from the sale, but it's not a big deal. I really didn't have much to sell anyway since I had either given things away or sold them previously.
So that's what took up my time last week.
A lot has happened in the last week too.
Morgan took her first steps. She's not walking yet, but she is taking 1-3 steps at a time. Not often, but she's doing it! She's also starting to stand on her own without pulling up on to anything. She'll just get herself on her feet and then she'll slowly stand up! She does it so carefully too. It's so cute! We're so proud of her!
Rachel finally caught up and started to pull herself to standing. The whole "walking on her knees" thing has caused delays in other areas! She's improving though.
Sophia is sitting up in the proper position to play without me having to put her in that position. Her therapy is really going well. I've been working with her at home as much as possible. Erin, her therapist, taught me how to help the girls with learning to walk. I've been working with all three of them!
I'm so proud of my girls!
This week is also a busy one and I have some big plans for this weekend!
More later........ I will try not to let another week go by without an update!


No comments:
Post a Comment