The girls have been so cute and funny lately. I just have to share a few things they've been doing or saying around here.
I took Sophia shopping at Target with me a couple of weeks ago. I don't even remember what she wanted me to buy, but I told her, "No, we aren't going to buy that today. Mommy doesn't have enough money." So she tossed her hands up in the air and said, "You could buy some money at Target." I cracked up laughing.
Every time we run out of something or I say, "Mommy doesn't have any such and such," the girls tell me that I could go to the store and buy it. They usually say, "You could go to Costco and get some." Or, "You could shopping to Target and buy more crayons." It's so cute. They are mostly fixated on Costco and Target since those are the places we do most of the shopping.
For the last few days, Morgan has changed her name to "Pooh Bear." If you call her Morgan, she will correct you and say, "I Pooh Bear." Then she taps her hand on her chest as she says it, showing us who she is. She has named me "Kangaroo." Today, Rachel and Sophia were Eeyore or Tigger." She has also been referring to both Grandmas as Tigger. I guess the girl just loves Winnie The Pooh. Last week, several of us were Little People characters. Her imagination has been really fun lately.
Rachel has a favorite song. It's not a Barney or Wiggles song. It's "Rumor Has It" by Adele. Last week on our way to feeding therapy, the song came on the radio and she started to sing the "rumor has it" chorus. I glanced in the rear view mirror at her and she was rockin out bobbing her head up and down and singing. It wasn't just a fluke either. If we're in the truck and that song comes on, she stops talking and starts singing. I need to figure out how to get this on video. I can't blame her. It's a pretty good song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment