Wonder Woman. Or Super Woman...... Well, in this case, I'm SuperMoM! My "mothers of multiples" group nominated me to be January's SuperMoM. Each month, our club nominates someone who has been going above and beyond for their own family, or another family, or both. I was so surprised and honored. Plus total bonus...I got to wear a pink cape!
Over the past couple of months, the club (and all my amazing MoM friends) have been so supportive of what we have been going through with the girls, especially Rachel's feeding issues. I get so many texts and phone calls asking about how the therapy is going and if they can help me in any way. They all know that my emotions are all over the place and that I have been so overwhelmed lately. Between the girls' psych evaluations, Morgan's PDD-NOS diagnoses, Rachel's new feeding therapy, and their upcoming transfer out of the infant program and into the school system..... well... gosh, it's just been a lot to handle. To be recognized for having "super mommy powers," was just so meaningful to me.
I'm so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of women!



No comments:
Post a Comment