I had a chai tea latte tonight at almost 8pm. Not a good idea since I'm much too awake for this hour of the night.
I've been really bitchy the last several days.
My trainer has been completely kicking my ass Biggest Loser style and it's really not fun at all.
I've lost 46 pounds now so that's something to be proud of. But I am still really irritable over all the tough work outs.
Makes me wish I could just do Zumba to get these last 20 or so pounds off.
But I know that's not enough if I want this weight off like... yesterday.
I can't believe my girls are going to be three in less than three weeks.
Their birthday party is the 28th and I still don't have a theme.
But I don't really think that matters. They won't care anyway.
Sophia is currently obsessed with singing the Happy Birthday song and she talks about birthday cake constantly.
I think she got it from an episode of Super Why.
All three girls are singing their ABC's. They are just the cutest!
I need to get rid of this inner grump that I have been lately.
Bob has been working so much and I think it's making me crazy. But his work is really busy right now and he also has a side contract he's doing.
We're supposed to go on a two night get-away to Monterey soon though. I'm really looking forward to getting away and spending time with the hubby. It's been way too long since we've had time away together.
We need it.
The girls start preschool in three weeks. They all qualified for the school district's program. Morgan and Rachel will be in the same class at one school. Sophia will be at another school.
We're going to be really busy. I'm going to feel like a taxi driver.
I will have 90 minutes of kid free time two times a week with this new schedule.
I'm looking forward to at least having some one on one time with Sophia while Rachel and Morgan are in their class.
I have a lot of gray hair.
I can't imagine why!!!
Okay, this weird rant is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment