When I got home from my "mothers of multiples" meeting tonight (aka... fun MoM's night out), I crawled into bed exhausted and flipped on the tv. Lifetime, and no I usually do not watch that channel, was showing a documentary on infertility. One of the women they were following was going through an IVF cycle. Watching her heartbreak and how badly she wanted a baby and to join the motherhood.........just broke my heart. I remember all too well what that feels like.
I'm so thankful that we have our sweet little girls. Even with our struggles, my heart is full. I can't imagine life any other way.
And I have some great news! I always offer Rachel the same foods I feed Sophia and Morgan. She always refuses, but tonight....she picked up some apple cinnamon crunchy straws and ate them! Then she asked for more. This is really huge for her. I know she may refuse it tomorrow and not try anything else new for a long time, but I'm counting this as progress.
I'm one lucky Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment