I was going to title this post, "the longest 16 weeks ever." Then I decided to drop the "ever" because my pregnancy was the longest 35 weeks EVER. It was also the longest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on weeks EVER!
Okay, not that I've cleared that up............ I can move on to the good news!
I finished my semester at school. I know I took two classes and only completed one, but it was the hardest thing for me to just complete the ONE class. It seriously kicked my butt. I've been so stressed and so tired lately. I totally took on too much over the past few months. I'm glad to have this semester behind me. A small part of me would like to take another class next semester and continue taking one class each semester until I'm done. However, the logical part of me says that that would be a bad idea at this point. I'm simply stretched too thin with the girls' schedule right now to even consider it. I'll re-evaluate things and possibly take another class next Fall. For now, the girls' therapy and all the work that comes with it is first on my list of prioritiies!
Speaking of.... Our schedule is about to get even busier. We're going to have either a therapy session or a play gym class going on every single morning of the week, except Thursdays. We've added a food therapy session to our OT and speech each week. We've also started going to what they call "motor gym." It's basically a big play room for the girls to run around in and climb on structures and jump in a ball pit..... everything there is stimulating. They get to feel different textures from slimy to cold to whatever. Then we have circle time where they sing songs followed by a snack. This past week was our first time going and the girls loved it. I'm so proud of them and how well they are doing.
So Rachel's surgery has been scheduled for January 7th. The doctor didn't have any open times before that date since he only does surgery on Fridays. So much for him saying the 10th or 17th of this month. Oh well. I'm glad we get to wait until after Christmas.
Okay.. I can barely hold my eyes open. I finished the final exam for my class a little while ago and just HAD to come and say... I AM DONE! WOO HOO! (and I'm too tired to proof read this so if I rambled OH WELL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats on finishing the class! It is quite an accomplishment while wrangling 3 adorable daughters!
ReplyDelete