I'm so excited. Going to the grocery store isn't that hard. I can order groceries online and have them delivered, or I can go at night after the girls are in bed. Costco and Sam's close earlier so it's always been hard for me to get to these two stores. Now that we can go during the week, my weekends won't be as hectic anymore. I don't need to sneak out to shop and then feel rushed to get back home to the girls.
I think we all enjoyed being out. This was obviously the first time all three were in the cart, and it was like a new fun adventure for them. I'm loving this age with them.
Dare I say shopping was easy today?


WOOHOO! I'm happy for you and your freedom!
ReplyDeletei promise.. i'll update my blog sometime soon....i swear...
Either that or call me woman! I miss you.
ReplyDelete