Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's House

This past weekend, we took the girls to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They had SO MUCH fun. Grandma and Grandpa have a huge yard and the girls took full advantage of it. Playing outside is something that they, unfortunately, don't get to do as often as I'd like. Bob has been working so much lately that our backyard isn't near childproof yet, so I can't get them outside while I'm alone yet. Anyway, I'm so glad the girls got to be outside for such a long time. They loved every minute of it. We even took them for rides around the yard in their choo choo wagon!

Here are some pictures from our day.

Grandma and Grandpa bought the girls their very own lawn chairs! They liked that they could climb into the chairs so easily.



Here's Grandma playing with Sophia. The girls LOVE their new dolls Grammie got for them!


Grandpa and Rachel. She loved walking around (on her knees of course) outside!



Here they are playing with the water fountain. I think this was their favorite thing in the yard. They splashed around in this for the longest time. Morgan tried to get in it..... with her shoes on of course! They were completely soaked within minutes!


Grilled cheese and fruit for lunch. YUMO! No bibs needed. They were already a mess! lol...

The girls had such a great day that they were zonked out within five minutes of the one hour drive home. Luckily, I brought some nice comfy (and clean and dry) pajamas to go home in.

We had such a nice time. The girls loved being able to roam all over the yard. They were so excited to be outside and somewhere new. We can't wait to go back and visit again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment