Monday, November 16, 2009

Our girls

I've been taking so many pics of the girls lately. I'm quickly realizing that we have less than 3 months until their first birthday. Time is flying, and I don't want to miss a thing. Our babies are turning into toddlers right in front of our eyes.

So here are some recent pics of our cuties.

Rachel smiling for Mommy! Doesn't she just melt your heart?


Here is our happy Sophia! She is such an easy going baby.


Morgan.... So cute and she looks just like Daddy.





I often find the girls crawling all over each other...Who needs Twister? (Thanks Donna)



Sophia supervising and making sure Morgan finishes that bottle. (Or she is getting ready to steal it..either way. hehehe...)



And this picture would have been PERFECT if it didn't make me realize how badly our carpet needs to be cleaned. lol....



I'm not shy, I'll say it. WOW...these are some cute babies! We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment