Friday, December 30, 2011

Whew!

I am beyond relieved. I had my second mammogram today, and everything is just perfectly fine. My doctor thinks I had a cyst due to the time in my cycle that I had the first mammo. It's completely gone and there are no other concerns.

What a long week of worrying. I was pretty sure I was going to be just fine, it's just the last couple of days that I really started to get nervous. I'm glad this is behind me!

I am so thankful for all of my friends today. While I was in the waiting room at the radiology department, my phone was blowing up with text messages. It was really comforting to know that so many of my friends were thinking of me and praying for me.

I'm off to Zumba so I can literally "booty shake" all the stress away! Love Friday night Zumba with my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment