Today was a good day for our family.
I took the girls up to my dad's house until nap time so that Bob could have some kid free quiet time at home.
They love it up there and had a great time!
In the afternoon, I got to go to the gym for almost 2 hours (got a long run in and did weight training - it felt great!) then came home and took a nice long hot bath while reading my favorite magazine.
It was my turn for some quiet time.
Then I had dinner with some of my closest girlfriends.
Without them, I'd be total mommy goo and would likely develop an alcohol problem.
Seriously, this Mommy business is hard stuff.
I'm so thankful that I have such wonderful friends who totally "get it."
They were just what I needed tonight.
This Mommy is refreshed and ready to take on the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment