Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just .... wow!

For some reason, I've been neglecting my blog lately. I guess I've been too busy feeling great. LOL... I know, I know.. that is kinda silly to say. Since my surgery, I have never felt better. I am finally feeling physically good again. I had forgotten what it was like to be pain free. I think I got so used to always hurting and that is never a good thing. I finally have energy and don't feel so exhausted anymore. It's been a really awesome change.

So the girls have one more week of their therapies until we are on Summer break. I'm sad but also a little glad at the same time. Not sure how we are going to fill our days now but I'm also glad that we won't have set times of needing to be somewhere or needing the house and the girls to be ready for the therapists to come here. We're not totally off the hook though. Rachel will still have 2 visits per week from the behaviorist. She is still eating a few of the crunchy foods she picked up about a month ago. We haven't made much progress since then. It's a very slow process, but we're hanging in there.

I have a bunch of pictures on my camera that need uploaded and lots of news to share. Of course I am pressed for time at the moment. I have a new goal though..... In the month of June, I'm going to try and post something every day. Even if it is just a small quick tidbit of our day. My precious girls are growing and changing so fast that I need to document as much as I can.

Now let's just see if I can stick to that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment