Friday, January 22, 2010

Spaghetti

A couple of days ago, the girls had spaghetti for the first time. I just cooked the noodles and put meatless sauce on it. I don't think my girls would go for ground beef just yet. They like to spit things out that have too much texture. We had two out of three just LOVE the spaghetti!!! Sophia and Morgan ate it all up and were so excited that they played with the noodles and spread them alllllll over their trays before actually putting the food in their mouths! But they did end up eating every last bit on their trays.

Rachel was a different story. If its not a cheerio on her tray, she isn't interested. She did take a couple of bites, but she mostly played with gravity and tossed her noodles on the floor. She will usually play around with whatever food I put on her tray. She'll eat a little bit of it but would clearly rather have the baby food. When I whip out those jars to supplement their food, she practically jumps out of her chair with excitement. Its pretty cute.

So on to pictures....

Sophia and her noodle artwork. She was just shoveling the food right on in!



Morgan....nom nom nom.... Thank you Mommy for finally giving us something new!!!


Rachel... Where are my cheerios? What are you trying to do to me Mommy?

1 comment:

  1. Noodle art work. Get used to it. Also the gravity thing. They are the cutest, especially covered in Spaghetti Sauce.

    ReplyDelete