The girls had their first trip to the pumpkin patch today. Well, okay not a "real" pumpkin patch. It was more like an unpaved parking lot with pumpkins in it. There are a couple of really great (or so I hear) pumpkin farms both within about 45-60 minutes from us, but since the girls wouldn't know the difference right now, I decided to save that trip for next year. They ended up having a blast. My mom and niece came with me, so we were able to let the girls out of their choo choo wagon to play. They ran around all over the place and had so much fun.
Here are a few pics from our afternoon.........
Sophia and Morgan
Sophia
Sophia, Tiana, and Morgan
Silly Morgan thinking she could lift that big pumpkin!
Morgan
Rachel
Rachel ran almost the whole time!
Sophia is reaching for a pumpkin. Too cute!
I was so happy that we stayed so close to home. The girls were just so excited to run around outside and to see all the pumpkins, they wouldn't have cared if we were at a fancy farm or not. They lasted about 20 minutes before the cold wind picked up and it was time to go. I absolutely adored watching them light up while they were exploring. We brought three little pumpkins home with us. One for each of them. But then of course, Sophia thought they were all for her! Silly girl!
Overall, totally fun afternoon. I think we're going to have a really fun holiday season!


Love the photos! Where is this pumpkin "patch"?They had some really large pumpkins!
ReplyDelete--Mary