As you all know, I've decided to move the blog to this fresh location. I'm not going to go into a big long history of our story since pretty much anyone reading this now already knows. However, for some new readers I might get from my postings on other websites.....Here goes.
Bob and I were married in 2006. Who knew that three years later we'd have three beautiful baby girls?!! After a pretty rough pregnancy that included 13 weeks of bedrest and medication, I delivered the girls at 35 weeks and 1 day....which is pretty darn amazing for triplets. Sophia and Morgan came home from the hospital with me 4 days later. Rachel was a teeny tiny so she stayed in the NICU for 12 days to grow and learn how to drink from a bottle. We had a pretty hectic first six months, but I think I can say we're settling down..........for the most part. We have our easy days and we defintely have some hard days, but our girls are so darn cute that any hard day is completely worth it.
I can't believe my babies are almost 7 months old. Time sure has flown by. I'll be posting updates very soon. We have lots to talk about!
Feel free to enjoy the ride!
Side note...The old blog site has been set to private. If you are pregnant with triplets and want to read about my pregnancy, please let me know and I may send you an invite....if I know of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oooooh, it's all shiny over here! Looks good.
ReplyDelete